Dr Batool Nadim
I am a Fellow of Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist (FRANZCOG) with more than 25 years’ experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, and I have a subspecialty in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ultrasound and perform Pelvic Ultrasounds in my rooms.
My hospital affiliations are with Norwest Private Hospital for Private patients and Hawkesbury Hospital for public patients.
- Vaginal delivery (Natural Birth)
- Caesarean delivery (C-Section)
- Management of high-risk pregnancies
- Antenatal care
- Shared care with GPs
- Public & private hospital care
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Post-menopausal bleeding
- Teenage gynaecology problems
- Pelvic ultrasound 3D/4D
- HYCOSY (tubal patency test
- SIS (saline infusion sonography
- Deep infiltrating endometriosis (DIE)
- Pregnancy scans
– Early pregnancy
– Growth scan
– 4D/3D scan
Ultrasound Referral Download
Batool is available to consult patients via Telehealth appointments. To make an appointment please contact Colleen.